Updated June 17, 2021
We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to Broadway!
When are shows coming back?
Under the guidance of the city, state and CDC, our shows plan to resume performances soon.
- Springsteen on Broadway’s first performance will be June 26, 2021. Buy tickets here. More information about the show and COVID-19 protocols here.
- Pass Over’s first performance will be August 4, 2021. Buy tickets here.
- Hadestown’s first performance will be September 2, 2021. Buy tickets here.
- David Byrne’s American Utopia’s first performance will be September 17, 2021. Buy tickets here.
- Moulin Rouge! The Musical’s first performance will be September 24, 2021. Buy tickets here.
- The Book of Mormon’s first performance will be November 5, 2021. Buy tickets here.
What is your transfer & return policy?
Guests may transfer their electronic tickets free of charge prior to the start of their performance if they purchased their tickets through SeatGeek.com and are unable to attend on the day of the show.
For all Jujamcyn shows, with the exception of the extremely limited engagement of Springsteen on Broadway, guests may also return tickets purchased from the Official Online Box Office or via phone from SeatGeek.com for performances through February 28, 2022 for a refund or exchange. For all other tickets please contact your point of purchase for assistance
If you feel ill, or test positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the theatre, and contact [email protected].
I had tickets to a performance that has been canceled. What happens now?
Please visit our Canceled Performance FAQ for more information.
What health & safety protocols will be in place?
Jujamcyn Theaters is deeply committed to the health and safety of our audiences, performers, and staff. Among many enhancements, we have now upgraded all of our auditorium ventilation systems with MERV 13 filters, created a contactless experience for guests entering the theatre, and established rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols. Based on CDC and New York state guidelines at the time of performance, protocols may include contact tracing survey, vaccination or negative test verification, limitations on belongings in the theatre, proper mask usage, assigned entry times, contactless temperature check, social distancing, and more.
Specific health & safety protocols are subject to change but will be clearly communicated to ticket holders in advance of their performance. Ticket holders who do not comply with venue protocols will not be admitted. More details on our Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions page.
Visit our Springsteen on Broadway FAQ for more information about the specific COVID-19 protocols in place for this show.
Is theatre seating socially distant?
Due to COVID restrictions, the first few rows of seats at some of our venues are not currently for sale. All other seating is currently not socially distant. Should guidance from the city, state or CDC change, we will adjust how tickets are being sold.
How do I buy tickets?
- Buy David Byrne’s American Utopia tickets on SeatGeek.
- Buy Hadestown tickets on SeatGeek.
- Buy Moulin Rouge! The Musical tickets on SeatGeek.
- Buy Pass Over tickets on SeatGeek.
- Buy Springsteen on Broadway tickets on SeatGeek.
- Buy The Book of Mormon tickets on SeatGeek.
Where’s the front row? What about Can Can! Table Seating?
Due to COVID restrictions, the first few rows of seats at some of our venues are not currently for sale. These tickets may be put on sale at a future date.
How do I access my SeatGeek ticket?
If you do not see your tickets in the tickets tab of your SeatGeek account, you may need to complete the Account Linking process.
For instructions on sending some or all of your tickets to someone, please visit SeatGeek’s FAQ.
Why doesn’t my SeatGeek mobile ticket have a QR code?
In order to reveal the QR code, at least one ticket holder in each party must complete SeatGeek’s COVID-19 Survey, which you can find right within your mobile ticket. The survey will become available only 24 hours before the performance.
- On the day of your performance, open your ticket by navigating to the tickets tab on SeatGeek.com or in your SeatGeek app.
- Click the “Complete Survey” button.
- Fill in your name, and carefully read and check all the boxes. If you cannot confirm any of the requested information, please contact [email protected] for guidance.
- Click the blue “Confirm” button.
- Refresh you tickets by exiting to the tickets tab and pulling down on the image of your performance (in the SeatGeek app), or refreshing your browser (on SeatGeek.com).
- Your ticket QR code will now be available for scanning. Enjoy the show!
Don’t worry, you can still send your tickets while the QR code is suppressed.
There are multiple people in my party. Does each person need to have their own ticket on their phone?
You do not need to send a ticket to each person in your party, as long as you enter the theatre together. As the ticket holder, you will be responsible for completing the COVID-19 Survey on behalf of everyone in your party.
If you’d like each person to have their own mobile ticket, sending a ticket to someone is easy on SeatGeek.
How do I send a ticket to someone on SeatGeek?
Sending tickets to friends on SeatGeek is easy. View step-by-step instructions and walkthrough videos on SeatGeek here.
Wait! I have other questions!
We’re here to help! Please reach out to [email protected] for assistance.