Lucky Seat is seeking a creative, hard-working problem solver with strong communication and organizational skills to join our team. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Client and Customer Service Team, with whom you will build and execute sweepstakes drawings, manage customer service issues, and generally oversee the operations of Lucky Seat.
Who we are:
Lucky Seat is where entertainment enthusiasts go to win discounted tickets to the best shows in town, in towns across the country. Our client list ranges from the best of Broadway to the leading concert promoters and venues from coast to coast. Our clients count on us to make the ticket buying process fun and to help fill soon to expire inventory. The fans get a last-minute great seat at an unbeatable price, and our clients fill seats that would have otherwise gone unsold.
What you'll do:
• Track day-to-day tasks throughout every step of the client onboarding and campaign launch processes while ensuring that the staff is delivering a high level of service.
• Develop and maintain the day-to-day processes required to run the client service operations.
• Analyze and deliver reporting, insights and results to clients, executives and partners.
• Build and operate digital ticket sweepstakes.
• Create compelling email marketing campaigns, developing copy to drive conversions.
• Oversee client accounting; manage invoices and payments.
• Work closely with technology department to provide operational assistance with cross departmental initiatives.
• Coach and provide ongoing feedback to staff.
• Provide best-in-class client service to cultivate relationships to maximize client satisfaction, retention and growth.
• First responder to troubleshoot any operations issues before escalating.
• Regularly review processes to ensure maximum efficiencies while delivering superior service quality.
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years relevant marketing and management experience.
• You must be well organized, detail oriented, and have a passion for efficiency.
• You must be outgoing, have a positive attitude and inspire others to do their best work.
- You must be a creative problem solver, always looking for better and more efficient ways to get the job done.
- Experience with a variety of planning tools and processes. Monday.com or other project management tools, Hubspot or alternate CRM tools, Slack, Microsoft suite Excel and Powerpoint, G-Suite – Google Docs, Sheets Slides, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Suite, Delivra or other ESP tools.
Even better if you also have:
- Experience in database management
- An eye for great UX and ability to communicate ideas to tech team
- Experience designing and copywriting
- Experience in live event ticketing
To Apply: For consideration please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls please