Our mission is to create raves for our theatergoers and theater-makers by guiding them through their journeys in our theatres with such care, expertise, and pride in each other, our shows, and our houses that they truly feel they belong and are compelled to return.
Jujamcyn Theaters is recognized as a theatrical innovator, championing shows that push the boundaries of Broadway and create new experiences for audiences. The company owns and operates five Broadway theatres including the St. James, Al Hirschfeld, August Wilson, Eugene O'Neill, and Walter Kerr.
Candidates will join a small, dedicated team that manages and maintains the day to day physical plant operations at our five unique, landmarked theaters. Candidates will report directly to the Director of Facilities & IT and work closely with the IT Coordinator, and our IT contractors to run the daily IT operations at all five theaters and our executive offices.
Candidates should be smart, self-motivated, friendly and willing to jump into any problem that arises. The IT Support Associate will help us run and maintain all our IT systems, assist in improving these systems and be able to respond to emergencies as they arise.
What follows are some examples of relevant responsibilities and skills. Above all, we are looking to hire the right person, not the right resume. So, if you are passionate, eager to learn and want to be part of a close-knit team, please apply. Compensation will correspond to experience level.
- Develop a familiarity of all our IT systems as to be able to troubleshoot problems that arise in all five theaters and box offices both with software and hardware.
- Perform work in collaboration with our IT vendors on special projects
- Assist IT Coordinator with systems administration for all IT hardware and software
- Support IT Coordinator with chainwide special projects
- Setting up equipment and access for new employees
- Perform other projects or tasks as assigned
- Previous working experience in an IT related role for at least 2 years.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7/10 issues in Domain
- Experience with Computer Networking (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory)
- Friendly demeanor and a genuine desire to work closely with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills particularly in the realm of explaining technical matter to non-technical people.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-direction and self-motivation.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft O365 and Office Suite.
- Comfort working with unfamiliar software tools.
You Have or Could Learn
- Experience working with ticketing systems, especially Ticketmaster HOST and Archtics
- Experience with SQL, business intelligence tools, scripting and programming languages.
- Cisco CLI and Cisco based Networking configuration
- Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications.
A complete application consists of the following:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- Two or more relevant references.
- Submit by E-mail: [email protected] with the subject line “IT Support Associate Application”
- No phone calls please
Incomplete applications will not be considered.